Whether your business is new or old, it needs efficient accounting services for growth and sustainability.
Having your books in top shape all year round is an achievement that can help your business function smoothly and provide grounds for sound and promising business decisions.
As your accounting needs will continue to grow with your business, it is imperative to pay careful thought to a long-term and viable solution for this vital part of your business.
We appreciate that you are considering giving Bookkeeper with Benefits the opportunity to take care of all your bookkeeping needs, and we assure you by letting us be your professional bookkeepers you will:
• have availed the services of highly qualified, experienced bookkeeping professionals;
• have more time to focus on revenue generating activities, rather than revenue recording activities, and
• saved resources to run your business successfully.
We will prove, through our dedication and high performance, that you have purchased peace of mind under the guise of professional bookkeeping services.
- Bookkeepers are responsible for providing accurate, up-to-date financial information about a business. We are always taking the pulse of a business. Most often, our reports go to business owners and managers to help you make sound business decisions.
- Create reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Record financial transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage bank feeds
- Track and record accounts receivable
- Track and record accounts payable
- Track and record payroll
- Work with your tax preparer and assist with tax compliance
- Prepare financial statements
- Make technology and process streamlining recommendations
- **QuickBooks Advanced Pro Advisor
- **Xero Certified
- Maintaining payroll information by collating, calculating and entering data
- Updating payroll records by entering any changes to employee information or benefits such as job title changes, exemptions and saving deductions
- Preparing reports that include summaries of earnings, tax deductions, leave, compassionate leave and non-taxable wages
- Calculating payroll liabilities by determining employee taxes, including federal and state income and social security tax, and calculating employer’s payments for social security, unemployment and worker’s compensation
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and answering any employee payroll queries
- Maintaining all payroll operations according to company policies and procedures
- Processing and issuing W-2 forms to employees as well as 1099 forms to contractors
- **Gusto Certified People Advisor
Accounts Payable/ Receivable
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicate with previous clients and customers to request payment and arrange payment plans
- Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the system
- Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- **Bill.com certified
Specialized Tax Incentives
Our proprietary software helps identify local, state, and federal tax incentives available for your business. On average, for a small to mid size company, we are able to identify over $200k.
Corporate Expense Reductions
Our 11 point expense analysis identifies overcharges and billing errors in key expense areas such as Credit Card Merchant Processing, Parcel Shipping, Waste & Recycling, Property Taxes, and Workers Compensation Premiums.
From a retirement plan that has all of the benefits of a qualified plan without being a qualified plan to corporate financing, we have you covered!